The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a personalized client experience, building strong client relationships, meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Meet individual and store sales targets and consignment goals
– Incorporate product knowledge in the sales process with the end result of maximizing sales, units sold per transaction, and the EAD value of each transaction
– Adhere to all company policies
– Capture all relevant customer information for entry in database
– Promote store events through email, phone, and personalized notes
– Maintain and expand a client book
– Consistently follow up with any shipping, alteration, or other issues related to clients
– Assist in general housekeeping and the maintenance of the store image
– Support shipping and receiving and inventory control as requested
– Perform monthly stock takes
At least 3-year experience in a retail setting, with a focus on sales, preferably in a luxury setting.
Computer literate; learn and utilize various software packages.
Foreign Languages a plus.
Personal Characteristics :
– Action oriented; drive for results
– Service orientation and customer focus
– Social perceptiveness
– Strong oral and written communication skills