SIDRA3314 – Business Analyst
Sidra’s Vision is: “Sidra Medical and Research Center will be a beacon of learning, discovery and exceptional care, ranked among the top medical centers in the world”.
Achieving this vision will encompass three essential activities:
World Class: Patient and Family Centered Care Health Education Biomedical Discovery
Sidra works closely with Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar and Hamad Medical Corporation across all three activities to raise the standard of health and health care throughout the State of Qatar.
- Acts a resource within the Biomedical Engineering team related to a variety of business improvement projects and analysis.
- Performs business requirements analyses as needed.
- Performs business process analysis and workflow diagramming.
- Performs GAP analyses, and Options Analysis as requested.
- Assists in the development and finalization of Business Cases and Feasibility studies.
- Presents the results and recommendation of any analyses as required.
- Performs project management activities, primarily within monitoring and control.
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business systems and user needs.
- Assists with assessment of potential business impact of proposed solutions and business processes.
- Assists in the review and evaluation of vendor proposals as needed.
- Reviews software application and implementation documentation to ensure business requirements are adequately addressed.
- Reviews and evaluates application processes and workflows, as implemented, for consistency with departmental requirements, procedures, and policies.
- Assists in providing project support, including monitoring and control activities, as required by the Business Process Improvement team.
- Participates in the testing and certification of the application changes.
- Assists in the development of training materials and the coordination of training plans.
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies.
In view of the developing and changing needs and opportunities within Sidra during this start-up phase, this position may be required to perform other duties as assigned and reporting relationships may vary.
Bachelor’s degree Level Qualification in relevant field.
3+ years experience in business analysis, including requirements analysis, process and workflow analysis across multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional team meetings for the development of business processes and workflows.
- Experience using MS Visio or Blueworks for the preparation of workflow diagrams.
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic financial analysis (Cost-Benefit Analyses).
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to communicate complex issues to diverse stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Contribute to operational delivery and performance.
- Maintain a high standard of client service.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Visio & Project.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Apply Here: bit.ly/2dNiiVr