Are you ready to explore PepsiCo Saudi Snacks Food Limited and be part of this iconic multinational? Be part of interesting projects aligned to your field of study? Seize the day for real life on the job Learning? Explore PepsiCo World & its global career possibilities? Work and learn from the best managers & mentors? Participate in training sessions that will enrich your skills and help you create your network?
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 3 plants in Jeddah, Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company’s commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our commitment to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development
The main purpose for you as a Working Capital Analyst is to Support the (Working Capital)WC manager in focus on key financial deliverables and driving the agenda across the OR (in coordination with CUs ( Commercial Units)) to drive WC planning and execution of CCC (Cash conversion cycle) reduction initiative for GCC Foods CU
As a Working Capital Analyst, your main responsibilities are:
1. Work with WC manager in managing GCCF Working Capital.
2. Identify areas of improvement for working capital optimization.
3. Partner with other function to drive the WC initiatives.
4. Analyze working capital performance providing meaningful insights and deliver numbers managing risks & opportunities proactively .
5. Coordinating, reviewing and tracking Working Capital Productivity initiatives for GCCF; and provide the required analysis on monthly basis.
6. Review and coordinate non-P&L productivity submission, provide quality and timely working capital and non P&L productivity submissions to the region as per the guidelines.
7. manage and coordinate SBP (Strategic business plan)/AOP and Quarterly forecast process for working capital and Non-P&L Productivity in accordance with Sector timelines and ensuring quality reviews with the CU team and the region team and providing quality and timely WC and Non-P&L productivity submissions to sector as per the guidelines.
8. Assist in the preparation of monthly performance review deck, AOP and SBP presentations for WC .
9. Support in reviewing CU quarterly WC initiatives and major variances .
10. Support the team to drive process improvement and simplification initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Good analytical skills
* Proficient in computer usage. Microsoft Office suite.
* SAP Experience is a Plus.
* Fluent English language & excellent writing skills.
* Command of financial modelling.
* Results oriented, takes initiatives to get things done.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Reasonable knowledge of financial policies and procedures.
If you are ready to explore the PepsiCo’s World of Possibilities and experience the exhilaration of working with our world class talents, click Apply Now. A member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch with you.