Qatar Project Management
Purpose: To supervise and control all accounting activities related to general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and fixed assets ensuring that group accounts are correctly reconciled against books with no mismatches, accurate accounting and adherence to International Financial Reporting Standards, corporate policies and procedures.
Responsibilities and Major activities (This is not the complete list):
• Provide an efficient and readily accessible recording system of all accounting data and statistics to meet business requirements and ensure completeness of accrual accounting to help management obtain financial statements representing a true and fair view of the affairs of the company.
• Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in Financial Accounting
• Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics AX Modules would be advantageous
• Experience in Project Management Company
• Preferably a holder of CPA/CMA or an equivalent certificate
• Arabic speaker is preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.